Here’s 10 of the best BBQ thermometers that’ll ease the pain in your life. BBQ thermometer reviews are almost as critical as the thermometers themselves. Because when it comes time to throw down a rack of ribs, or a mean veggie burger, it’s critical that the grill master knows his meat’s internal temperatures.
But with all the varieties available on the market, how can any one person make an informed decision? Between the wireless meat thermometers, to the probe thermometers, to the javelin thermometers, there’s a surplus of choices. And many of them are tolerable choices, while a select few of them are exceptional.
But which bbq thermometers are exceptional? Well, we’ve performed a platitude of reviews to help you wade through the excess, to discover which bbq thermometer will be the best tool in your cooking tool box.
- 1 Weber iGrill 2 Thermometer
- 2 Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker Meat Thermometer Set
- 3 TURATA Meat Food Thermometer, Wireless Remote Instant Read Kitchen Cooking BBQ Thermometer
- 4 Nobebird Smart Cooking BBQ Bluetooth Thermometer
- 5 Soraken Wireless Digital BBQ Cooking Thermometer
- 6 ThermoPro TP08 Digital Kitchen Cooking Thermometer
- 7 NutriChef’s Wireless Bluetooth iPhone and Android Thermometer
- 8 Alpha Grillers Javelin Meat Thermometer
- 9 ThermoPro TP07 Wireless Digital Cooking Thermometer for BBQ Over
- 10 TOP SELLING Barbestar Digital Cooking Thermometer
- 11 To Conclude our BBQ Thermometer Reviews…
- 12 Products from Amazon.com
Weber iGrill 2 Thermometer
Weber iGrill App & Bluetooth Connectivity? Weber iGrill 2 Thermometer has a Bluetooth connectivity connection that lets you monitor your food’s temperature even at some distance.
This is possible after downloading the Weber iGrill App from Playstore or Apple Store. It is quick and easy to operate on.
Multiple Probe Capacity
Weber iGrill thermometer can hold more than just one probe and has the capacity to hold four probes at once including two meat probes.
These probes are heat resistant and can withstand a grill and smoker’s heat as well as an electric oven’s high temperature.
- Long Lasting Battery: It has one lithium polymer battery that can last for two hundred hours without showing any inefficiency in the performance.
- Pre-set Temperatures: The Weber iGrill App has several pre-set temperatures for various food types. You don’t have to search for temperature guide for specific food, just choose from the pre-set temperature guide and start grilling.
Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker Meat Thermometer Set
Wireless Receiver for Distanced Connectivity? The product comes with a receiver, transmitter and two probes. With the help of monitoring clip-ons on your belt, you can keep track of your food’s temperature even when you are away from the grill.
Dual Hybrid Probes with Long Wires
Maverick Thermometer comes with two probes and each one is able to serve more than one purpose. Other thermometers have specific probes for specific purposes, but these probes have a hybrid quality to them.
This thermometer has pre-set temperatures for game meat as well as few specific foods. These pre-set temperatures offer a great deal of efficiency and convenience for the user.
- Customized Temperatures: Maverick didn’t bind you with just pre-set temperatures, but it also gives you the freedom to decide the temperatures of your food according to your taste.
- Easy to Read Large LCD: Maverick has installed a large LCD with big numerals for clear temperature readings. Furthermore, it has a backlight to avoid confusion in low lightening.
- Temperature Indication: Once you set the temperature for your food, your receiver will show both the targeted low as well as high temperature. This feature ensures utmost efficiency for your thermometer.
TURATA Meat Food Thermometer, Wireless Remote Instant Read Kitchen Cooking BBQ Thermometer
TURATA has made the life of cooks around the world easy as it has advanced features like guided taste and meat buttons.
You just have to simply choose the taste you want to acquire for your meat from the pre-set taste menu after selecting your meat type.
Extra Sensitive Dual Probes
It has two probes that are extra sensitive to heat. These can record even the slightest difference in your recorded measurements to ensure temperature accuracy.
No matter your preferences in temperature units, this device facilitates your needs. You can record temperatures in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Long Range Transmitter: This particular thermometer has wireless connectivity and a transmission range of 80m which means you can monitor your food from long distances.
- Timer for Temperature Indication: Once you set the temperature and taste mode for your food, the device will automatically set a timer to alert you when the programmed temperature is reached.
- Fast & Easy Readouts: The sensitive probes make the readings accurate and instant. Moreover, the wireless connectivity makes quick readouts possible.
Nobebird Smart Cooking BBQ Bluetooth Thermometer
Nobebird has used advanced technology to install meat modes and tase types features to better your operational experience.
There are six types of tastes ranging from medium to extra cooked. Furthermore, you can select the meat type for your meat for improved performance by the thermometer.
Bluetooth Connectivity & App Navigation
The Bluetooth connectivity allows you to know the changing temperature of your meat even when you are away from your grilling food.
This is possible because of its connected app that helps you navigate through various features of the thermometer.
Six Probes for Multiple Temperature Indications
Nobebird provides its customers with six probes through which you can keep track temperatures of six different meats all at once.
- Temperature History: Each measurement recorded by this thermometer is backed up in its history for quick comparison and review.
- Long Lasting Battery: The battery for this battery is strong and can last numerous operations before running out. The maximum recorded battery life for this thermometer is 200 hours.
- ge & Clear LCD: The LCD installed in this device is large and lit by backlight that allows you to read the recorded temperature without any visibility hindrance.
- Certifications: This particular thermometer is approved by FDA for its credibility.
Soraken Wireless Digital BBQ Cooking Thermometer
This thermometer has a Jada feature to keep track of previously recorded temperatures automatically.
Multiple Probe Connectivity
You can track temperatures of more than just one probe as it has a facility of multiple probe connectivity. Each probe can be tracked for performance separately.
You can set a timer using this thermometer and when the time is up, an alarm will alert you.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: The Bluetooth connectivity allows you to the freedom of mobility and easy readouts.
- Heat Resistant Probes: The six probes that come with this thermometer can withstand a temperature of up to 726° Fahrenheit.
ThermoPro TP08 Digital Kitchen Cooking Thermometer
Hopefully, the name ThermoPro doesn’t dissuade you. Because it’s going to get mentioned a lot on this list. But for good reasons. And that’s because ThermoPro is one of the top bbq thermometer manufacturers on the market.
And although they offer a number of units, their TP08 unit is one of the best reviewed bbq thermometers.
When you’re trying to throw a party, but also grill some excellent people chow, things can get a little hairy. ut when the TP08 comes with a wireless remote, which can be fed accurate readings for up to 300′ away. So feel free to mingle, knowing that your gourmet brisket is getting cooked to perfection.
And although well designed, ThermoPro thermometers aren’t always indestructible. But that’s why ThermoPro offers a life-long warranty to back up their thermometers. And the TP08 wireless meat thermometer is no exception.
The one draw back is the price. $45 is a a hefty price to pay when there are more affordable bbq thermometers on the market. But if you’re looking for an user-friendly, wireless thermometer that will let you free-range your home to pay attention to your guests, then the TP08 is a great unit.
NutriChef’s Wireless Bluetooth iPhone and Android Thermometer
Now here’s a bbq thermometer review that can gratify the tech-happy Android and iPhone users. NutriChef’s Bluetooth BBQ grill thermometer utilizes tech evolution to transfer temp readings from a stainless steel probe, all the way to your smart phone.
The probe is a 6 inches of solid, stainless steel that can penetrate any type of slain meat. And when that probe reaches a specific temp, the sensor will wirelessly transfer the temperature data to your smart phone.
One draw back, however, is that its range is only 60′. Which may sound like a lot. But when you compare it to the previous bbq thermometer, you’ll see that it gets smoked in the competition from the TP08’s 300′ range.
Alpha Grillers Javelin Meat Thermometer
BBQ thermometers don’t always have to be wireless. Sometimes, the layman just needs something that is simple, and easy to use. And these basic, watered-down thermometers will often get referred as javelin meat thermometers.
If you know what a javelin is, then you’ll understand the history behind the name. But just like many items, there’s a sea of javelin thermometers on the market. And it’s difficult to know which one will retrieve the greatest bbq thermometer review. But Alpha Grillers javelin meat thermometer stepped up to the plate, and provided with an excellent option.
Firstly, it’s fast. In about 4-7 seconds after probing your meat, you’ll get instant readings. No need to wait for an analogue thermometer to rotate its hand. But this is a digital thermometer, which calculates its temperature from the thermal radiation that is reflecting from the meat.
Alpha Grillers also has a splash proof body, just in case your testing some broth or coup. But in addition to everything, there’s a lifetime warranty. So no matter how reckless or careless you are, you can cook knowing that you’re accidents are backed with a warranty.
ThermoPro TP07 Wireless Digital Cooking Thermometer for BBQ Over
Was it mentioned that ThermoPro would be a common name in our bbq thermometer review post? Because if it wasn’t, then you should read the 1st thermometer recommendation.
But ThermoPro’s TP07 wireless cooking thermometer is very similar to the TP08. However, the only difference is that it’s slightly smaller. It offers the same range and functionality. So if you’re hosting a party, you can wander up to 300′ away from your meat.
And it’s still a wireless thermometer, meaning that it will alert you wirelessly. But it differes in size and price. So if you’re looking at the TP08, and thinking that that it’s a little too high end for how you intend on using it, then the TP07 is going to be the optimal thermometer for you to consider.
TOP SELLING Barbestar Digital Cooking Thermometer
Now, up until now, the bbq thermometers appeared relatively modern and innovative and stylish. The Barbestar, on the other hand, looks like something you’d find in the toy aisle of a picked through department store. But don’t let appearances fool you. Because although it looks like it has Fisher-Price DNA, it’s actually one of the top performing bbq thermometers on the market. And for good reason.
It’s mother board is pre-programmed with meat settings. Just let the unit know if you’re cooking pork, or chicken, or beef, or squid, and it’ll alert you when you’ve reached your desired temperature, it’ll release the sounds from hell to alert you that the meat is finished.
It’s fast and accurate, providing readings in as little as 5 seconds. And it comes with many other similar features that you’ll see in the other thermometers posted. But one of the best features is its low price of $14. So if you’re looking for something a little inexpensive, then give the Barbestar Digital Cooking Thermometer a gander.
To Conclude our BBQ Thermometer Reviews…
There’s a whole ocean of thermometers to choose from. And not all of them are designed for bbqing. Some are designed for personal use, while others are designed for industrial use. Be no matter the intentions, thermometers have a practical purpose in our day to day lives. And the more they’re incorporated, the more likely our quality of living will also increase.